Fly High Kuwait SUP YOGA Teacher Training
Jumeirah Messilah Beach Hotel & Spa :
3 days, 20 hours, Oct.31-Nov.2, 2017
Practice and Learn
• SUP yoga safety, risk management covering weather, including full understanding of wind and tide change.
• SUP yoga equipment: boards, anchoring systems, accessories
• Techniques of Paddling and basics of stand-up-paddleboarding
• How to set up and sequence a SUP Yoga class.
• Modification for Yoga poses on SUP boards
• Meditations and mantras suitable for SUP yoga
• SUP Yoga marketing
• Practice teaching
- 8:30am-11:30am - theory, practice
- 11:30pm-1:00pm lunch/leisure break (healthy food will be provided. catering to all diet)
- 1:30pm-4:00pm - practice / teaching
*boards and all equipment will be included, kindly come as you are with extra clothes.
About the Instructor:
Ameriga Giannone, E-RYT500, is a yogini addicted to salted water, who teaches SUP Yoga and Vinyasa flow at her retreat centre in Sicily (www.floripa.it). She also kitesurfs and surfs whenever possible.
Ameriga's classes are a blend of Ashtanga elements into a Vinyasa flow style practice, with emphasis on playfulness, breathe work, and compassionate adjustments. She will offer several variations for most poses, which is why the classes are suited for both beginner and more advanced levels. When she is not teaching, she travels the world to study yoga and follows her teachers, Shiva Rea (Prana flow), Lino Miele (Ashtanga yoga), Simon Borg-Olivier (Yoga synergy). She is currently completing a new 300 hrs course with Shiva Rea in Prana Flow.
Early Bird Offer: KD 360* Payment must finalized by August 1st, 2017
Full Price: KD 420