Saturday - Monday
November 19 - 21, 2019
Practice and Learn
• SUP Yoga safety, risk management covering weather, understanding wind and tide change
• SUP Yoga equipment: boards, anchoring systems, accessories.
• Techniques of Paddling and basics of stand-up-paddleboarding
• How to set up a floating studio and sequence a class.
• Modification for Yoga poses on SUP boards
• Meditations and mantras suitable for SUP yoga
• SUP Yoga marketing
• Practice teaching
9:00am-11:00am - Day 1: theory/practice, Day 2: theory/practice, Day 3: Khiran Excursion at sea
11:00am-12:30pm - Day1+2: practice/theory, Day 3: Floating Studio.
12:30-1:30pm - lunch break (healthy food will be provided. catering to all diet)
1:30pm-5:00pm - Day 1+2: theory/practice Day 3: Exam
Location: Jumeirah Messilah Beach Hotel & Spa, Kuwait
Last Day of Teacher Training will be at sea, in Khiran Resort. Transportation and all equipment will be provided.
About the Instructor:
Ameriga Giannone, E-RYT500, is a yogini addicted to salted water, who teaches SUP Yoga and Vinyasa flow at her retreat centre in Sicily. She also kitesurfs and surfs whenever possible. Depth and playfulness are the two elements found in all of Amerigas’ sessions.
FULL PRICE KD 380
EARLY BIRD: KD300
*Expires: May 31st, 2019
What to Bring:
A journal + pen