3 days, 20 hours
November 19-21, 2019
Location: Jumeirah Messilah Beach Hotel & Spa, Kuwait
Practice and Learn
• SUP yoga safety, risk management covering weather, including full understanding of wind and tide change.
• SUP yoga equipment: boards, anchoring systems, accessories
• Techniques of Paddling and basics of stand-up-paddleboarding
• How to set up and sequence a SUP Yoga class.
• Modification for Yoga poses on SUP boards
• Meditations and mantras suitable for SUP yoga
• SUP Yoga marketing
• Practice teaching
9:00am-11:00am - Day 1: theory/practice, Day 2: theory/practice, Day 3: Khiran Excursion at sea.
11:00am-12:30pm - Day1+2: practice/theory, Day 3: Floating Studio.
12:30-1:30pm - lunch break (healthy food will be provided. catering to all diet)
1:30pm-5:00pm - Day 1+2: theory/practice Day 3: Exam
**Last Day of Teacher Training will be at sea in Khiran. Transportation will be provided.
About the Instructor:
Ameriga Giannone, E-RYT500, is a yogini addicted to salted water, who teaches SUP Yoga and Vinyasa flow at her retreat centre in Sicily (www.floripa.it). She also kitesurfs and surfs whenever possible.
Ameriga's classes are a blend of Ashtanga elements into a Vinyasa flow style practice, with emphasis on playfulness, breathe work, and compassionate adjustments. She will offer several variations for most poses, which is why the classes are suited for both beginner and more advanced levels.
(If money is an issue, please email us and we might able to work something out)
What to Bring:
A journal + pen