SUP YOGA Teacher Training
3 days, 20 hours, (April 12-14), 2018
Location: Jumeirah Messilah Beach Hotel & Spa, Kuwait
Practice and Learn
• SUP yoga safety, risk management covering weather, including full understanding of wind and tide change.
• SUP yoga equipment: boards, anchoring systems, accessories
• Techniques of Paddling and basics of stand-up-paddleboarding
• How to set up and sequence a SUP Yoga class.
• Modification for Yoga poses on SUP boards
• Meditations and mantras suitable for SUP yoga
• SUP Yoga marketing
• Practice teaching
- 9:30am-11:30am - theory/practice
- 11:30pm-1:00pm lunch/leisure break (healthy food will be provided. catering to all diet)
- 1:30pm-4:00pm - practice teaching
*boards and all equipment will be included, kindly come as you are with a pair extra clothes.
About the Instructor:
Ameriga Giannone, E-RYT500, is a yogini addicted to salted water, who teaches SUP Yoga and Vinyasa flow at her retreat centre in Sicily (www.floripa.it). She also kitesurfs and surfs whenever possible.
Ameriga's classes are a blend of Ashtanga elements into a Vinyasa flow style practice, with emphasis on playfulness, breathe work, and compassionate adjustments. She will offer several variations for most poses, which is why the classes are suited for both beginner and more advanced levels.
Early Bird: 300
Full Price: KD 380
(If money is an issue, please email us and we might able to work something out)